**Update*** For advice from the experts, check out this article from
US Travel Association
Here are a few tips to remember during this season while traveling. These are measures that should be practiced every day but especially during the change of the seasons!
- Wash your hands with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer when touching surfaces.
- Cough into a tissue or your arm.
- Stay hydrated.
- Stay home if you feel ill.
- Avoid close contact to people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, and nose after touching surfaces.
- Frequently clean your surfaces with a bleach containing solution.
These are only a few things to keep in mind. For more information and questions please visit:
- Alabama Public Health
- World Health Organization
- Travel Advice from World Health Organization