HSV now has a Global Entry Office at the airport.
Quick Facts about Global Entry:
- Global Entry includes TSA Pre✓®, but also offers travelers international travel benefits.
- Global Entry has a fee of $100 (only $15 more than TSA Pre✓®)
- Once granted, Global Entry is valid for five years.
COVID Update: GLOBAL ENTRY IS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Out of an abundance of caution and in the interest of minimizing exposure and controlling the spread of COVID-19, the CBP Huntsville Global Enrollment Center request you read the special instructions below before arriving for your appointment.
- There is no sign-in sheet upon your arrival. Please take a seat in a chair provided outside of the office and wait for an officer to call your name.
- There will be limited seating available outside of the Enrollment Center and only those with appointments are asked to show up the day of your appointment.
- Please bring all required travel documentation (e.g. passport, U.S. permanent resident card, U.S. visas, etc.) and proof of residence (e.g. driver’s license, mail received at address, etc.). A list of required documentation can be found in your Conditional Approval Notification, which can be found under Notification in your TTP account.
- Huntsville International Airport requires all individuals entering the airport to wear a face covering and keep a CDC safe distance of 6 feet. Please reschedule your appointment, if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are showing any signs of illness.
- The CBP Huntsville Global Enrollment Center will not be accepting any walk-in interviews.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for use after your interview is complete.
- For more information on the reopening of the Trusted Traveler Programs Enrollment Centers read here.
Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States. Members enter the United States through automatic kiosks at select airports including Huntsville International Airport.
At airports, program members proceed to Global Entry kiosks, present their machine-readable passport or U.S. permanent resident card, place their fingerprints on the scanner for fingerprint verification, and complete a customs declaration. The kiosk issues the traveler a transaction receipt and directs the traveler to baggage claim and the exit.
Travelers must be pre-approved for the Global Entry program. All applicants undergo a background check and in-person interview before enrollment. Global Entry registration is available online and HSV has an office onsite where final interviews will be held. The interview process usually takes about 15 minutes. Their office is located on the second floor of the terminal next to The Grille.
For more information please visit: https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry
Registration link: https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/schedulerui/schedule-interview/location?lang=en&vo=true&returnUrl=ttp-external&service=UP
For questions or concern, please contact The CBP Huntsville Port Jessica Drobil at (256) 772-3404 x 2000 or at email@example.com
Global Entry Office at HSV Hours:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
TSA Pre✓® is still available to travelers, but we do not have an office for this at HSV.
More TSA Pre✓® Information for customers who decide to not opt for Global Entry:
Consumers may experience longer than usual wait times at some enrollment centers and when calling the UES Call Center. Please use this website to choose your zip code and obtain general program information, schedule an appointment or to check your status if you have already enrolled. Enrollment centers may not be able to service walk-in applicants when appointment schedules are full and wait times are over 20 minutes. TWIC and HME walk-in applicants will be prioritized due to employment requirements. If appointments are not immediately available at the enrollment center of choice, customers are encouraged to schedule an appointment at one of the alternate enrollment centers in the area.
Huntsville, AL location: Enrollment Center is located inside Staples.
Location ID: 9694 IdentoGO
1201 N Memorial Pkwy
Huntsville, AL 35801-5949
To sign up for location alerts, please send an email with subject ‘Subscribe’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Decatur, AL Location:
Location ID: 8012 IdentoGO
2124 6th Avenue SE
Decatur, AL 35601
To sign up for location alerts, please send an email with subject ‘Subscribe’ to: email@example.com
Monday – Friday: 08:00 AM – 04:30 PM
Note: Some mapping databases merely bring you to the vicinity, but may be unable to read the exact address for this location. Please utilize the below to assist with arrival.
- From Hwy 72/20 East – Turn Right on McEntire Lane. Turn Right on Ipsco St. NW.
- Alternatively, from Hwy 72/20 West – Turn Left on McEntire Lane. Turn Right on Ipsco St NW.
- OR From Hwy 24 East – Turn Left on McEntire Lane. Turn Left on Ipsco St. NW.
- From Hwy 67 – Turn Right on ramp to get on Hwy 24 West. Turn Right on McEntire Lane. Turn Left on Ipsco St NW.
Then watch for the Pepsi building. The Enrollment Center is located inside of ESD School, LLC, which is beside the Pepsi building.
Note: Ample semi-trailer parking is available on the east side of the Enrollment Center.